Wednesday, April 4, 2012

doTerra Essential Oils

Many know that I live with Lupus (SLE). I have signed up for doTERRA because I have heard many success stories on essential oils relieving symptoms and ailments. Currently I am on 6 meds to help me manage my Lupus and have found recently that losing just one of them causes my system to flare. I am tired of living in pain and having to rely on heavy drugs to help me and when I can't get my meds I have to deal with the consequences of not having them. If you suffer with migraines, allergies (seasonal, food or environmental), anxiety, depression, eczema, fatigue, sleeplessness, stress, indigestion, motion sickness, joint pain and swelling these can all be treated with essential oils.

My nephew has a chronic case of the morning person ;) He has never slept past 6AM in all his 5 almost 6 years until last night my SIL rubbed lavender oil on his feet before bed and he slept until 8AM! This alone made me go alright I need to give this a go.

While researching doTERRA and their product line I found they have other health and beauty lines formed from essential oils. You could have your facial cleanser and anti-aging moisturizer done completely through essential oils. There's hair care, home spa treatments, wellness packages, vitamins and probiotics, weightloss and control.

I figure at the root of all medicine at least in history is plants. If we were to strive to live a more natural and organic life we might not have the diseases and ailments that we have. So I for one have decided to have my family get back to the root of it all.  We eat more fresh foods, we will be using essential oils over traditional medicines and through this I think we will see a healthy difference.


If you would like more information on doTERRA and using essential oils please check out my doTERRA tab above. If you are interested in learning more about Lupus please visit Lupus.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment