Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Opportunity Is Now

Yesterday was a rough day for me and before that last week had some rough days. So I'll start with last week. My son started having an asthma attack in the middle of the night last week. After 3 doses of albuterol via his nebulizer in the middle of the night I got really scared and decided to run him to the ER. He sounded like a barking seal with his normal breathing (read there was no cough like many at the ER were thinking). After we got his vitals checked we were glad to see his O2 levels were at 97% so not as bad as he sounded. He received a dose of prednisone and a nebulizer drug that is specifically used at the ER/hospital. After that dose from the nebulizer he was sounding like normal and actually fell asleep on my chest for an hour and a half. They did x-rays and then eventually discharged us with directions to follow up with his pediatrician and maybe an ENT. I spoke with the nurse at his pediatrician's office and asked for a referral- more of a recommendation- to an Allergist. So fast forward to yesterday, we had our appointment with the allergist (who primarily works pediatric allergy and immunology) and found my son has an official diagnosis for asthma and tested positive for an allergy to mold/mildew. So while I'm glad I have an answer and a plan of attack I'm sad it's something I can't just remove from our living area/lifestyle for good.

 So while we were going through these appointments I was thinking about how God has blessed me. He blessed me with this beautiful, smart, well-behaved little boy who I absolutely adore. I was blessed with my daughter who is so fun, smart, and makes me laugh daily. I was blessed with a loving and devoted husband. He supports and strengthens me through everything. I was blessed with the opportunity to stay at home with my children, help provide for my family, meet new people, the chance to help others achieve their dreams and with a company that I LOVE to represent.

When I first started with Thirty One it was something to add fun money to my wallet while I got out of the house a couple nights a week. It still is but it's grown to be something more. I have found that my favorite part of Thirty One is the people. The people I meet when I go to my parties, the people I have met through my Director, the people I met at 2012 National Conference, the people I have met at other regional events and local events. It's all about the people! I have met some fabulous women that I asked to join my team and I continue to look for people that could benefit from what I have to offer them with Thirty One. Whether that benefit is a night out to re-discover who she is and get a great discount on fabulous products, to make some fun money, to make this their career and pull a full time paycheck, this business is what you make of it. Thirty One has made it even easier though. From now through April 1st there's the Opportunity to Join incentive which allows you to pay $99 for your enrollment kit that has many of our best sellers and the season's best prints and you can earn the $99 back if you submit $1000 in sales in your first 30days. Many think this is an intimidating number but in all reality this is really 2 or 3 parties. So, try it out! What do you have to lose? Could you use an extra $300 a month to your income? How would it change your life? If you have been thinking about what you can do on your own schedule, being your own boss, and making the extra money you need for your family or yourself this may be just the time to do it. If you have questions and I'm sure you do. Email me at 31GiftsFaith@gmail.com  To look over the Spring Catalog check out my website www.MyThirtyOne.com/FaithH

No comments:

Post a Comment